- This event has passed.
A Feast from the Middle East! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
October 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79
This menu has lots to offer for salad lovers, vegetarians and hearty eaters. Middle Eastern food is fresh, bright, healthy and delicious! Turn this menu into a beautiful night of grazing, your friends will love it.
- Sweet Tangy Hummus- this version gets a bit of heat and colour with the tang of pomegranate molasses- not your usual. Served with flatbreads
- Creamy Cool Yogurt and Tahini- to cool your palate!
- Fattoush- another version of this famous crunchy fresh salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs….
- Saffron Chicken- roast in winter, grill in summer!
- Persian Jewel Rice- basmati rice with nuts, saffron, sundried berries…..and that crunch!
- Cardamom Pistachio Bundt Cake- a perfect dessert, great with a cup of tea!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.