A Feast of Moroccan Flavours! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
January 25 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
A country with oceans of seafood, orchards, flocks and farms- inspiration is everywhere. Moroccan food is an amazing combination Mediterranean diet- nuts, olives, fruit, grains and vegetables. It’s combination of herbs and spices is unique- making dishes a feast for the eyes while romancing the tastebuds. At the heart of the kitchen is the tajine- astew emerging from that famous cone shaped dish. In this class, we’ll also make preserved lemons and ras al hanout spice mixture.
- B’stilla- the delicious pies of pulled chicken spiced with cinnamon, almond and apricots-
wrapped in crispy phyllo
- Tajine of Lamb with Dates, Prunes and Sweet Spices- rich and complex flavours come together in the tajine- lamb “you can eat with a spoon”
- Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables and Preserved Lemons
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Moorish Lemon Cakes with Blood Orange Sauce- dense almond cakes tinted to a jewel-coloured red
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.