- This event has passed.
An Upscale Thanksgiving, With all the Fixings! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY**
September 21 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
Learn how you can create festive entrees, stylish sides, and delicious desserts for the holidays with all the trimmings with half the traditional fuss and muss. Featuring dishes you can make ahead and tips for elegant plating and serving, for a celebration that’s just the right size for your cozy kitchen. These side dishes steal the show and the guests of this class get a family-style feast.
- Mustardy Kale Salad with Bacon and Sweet Potatoes
- Homemade BC Cranberry Sauce with six variations!
- Caramelised Onion and Apple Mashed Potatoes.
- Out-of-the-Bird Dressing -that you’ll never know wasn’t “stuffing”; make ahead, variations are endless, including one for vegetarians! Tonight we’ll do Bacon, Onion and Rye Bread
- Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Chestnuts- you don’t have to roast chestnuts, we’ll use the peeled, roasted version from the Italian delis.
- Brined and Glazed Turkey Breast- plus everything you need to about cooking the bird- whole, spatchcocked, bone-in or out, or just your favourite of dark or light. The bird is the sum of its’ parts!
- Apple-Pear Galette with Nut Streusel
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.