- This event has passed.
A Feast from the Middle East! With Chef Glenys Morgan** 2 SPACE LEFT
July 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
This menu has lots to offer for salad lovers, vegetarians and hearty eaters. Middle Eastern food is fresh, bright, healthy and delicious! Turn this menu into a beautiful night of grazing, your friends will love it.
- Mezze- the “antipasti” multi-plated course of the Middle East:
- Homemade Man’oushe- a flatbread served with Za’atar- delicious for dipping
- Smoky Baba Ganoush and freshly made Hummus from scratch- amazing!
- Fattoush- the brilliant, fresh salad with herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers, crispy flatbread croutons and a bright lemony-Sumac dressing
- Chicken Shwarma Kebabs with Spices, Yogurt Sauce and Pita
- Spiced Lamb Lebanese Flatbread ” a Middle Eastern “pizza” topped with sweet and spicy lamb, fresh herbs and served with yogurt sauce, great from the oven or on the grill
- Pistachio-Orange cake
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.