- This event has passed.
Flavours of Royal India! Garam Masala Special! With Instructor Tanisha **1 SPACE LEFT
November 25, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$69
Welcome to 5000 years of civilizations, customs and languages blended together and forming the flavourful punch of ethnic diversity in tastes and palettes of Indian food. Learn the basics of balancing spices, making the perfect masalas for your meats and vegetables and creating a happy marriage with any and all the ingredients at hand; leaving your guests impressed and raving about your food!
Join Instructor Tanisha for the truest, most authentic Indian flavours and learn how to make your own homemade spices!
- Aloo tikki – North Indian street food favourite! Shallow fried patties, made with boiled potatoes, fresh onion, ginger, and coriander and spices. Served with fresh green chili chutney and cool cucumber raita.
- Mushroom tikka – Absolute party favourite. Spicy mushroom caps stuffed with a paneer, ricotta and garlic filling.
- Paneer Masala – Rich and creamy sauce, made with onions, tomatoes and a marriage of spices, with cubed soft Indian cottage cheese called paneer. This dish is the star of your party!
- Mixed Garden Vegetables – seasonal and delicious dry vegetables sauted with spices and herbs.Aromatic Rice – Fluffy and perfectly cooked rice in whole spice aromats like cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and cumin.
- Chapati – Freshly made Indian round flatbeads to be the ultimate companion to the main dishes.
- Cup of Masala Chai – The warming cup of spiced milk tea to kick-boost your digestion and end an amazing food adventure!
- Boondi Raita – Made with Indian yogurt and spiced fried chickpea balls.
- Coriander Chili Chutney
- Kachumber Salad – Fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, coriander and a squeeze of lemon juice for the freshness.
- Papad – Thin crisp lentil wafers charred on an open flame. Complete Perfection!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.