- This event has passed.
French-Style Cook School! 3-Part Series (Jan 14,21,28) with Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
January 28 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
**SOLD AS A SERIES, SIGN UP ENABLED ON JANUARY 14TH POSTING ONLY
Normandy, Provence and Burgundy- it’s all French, all uniquely different
Monday January 14 630-930 – PROVENCE: Mediterranean Weather and Flavours influenced by the Sea.
- Pissaladière- the flatbread garnished with tomato, olives, anchovies…. not a pizza but a cousin
- Mesclun Salade- “mesclun” must have at least seven herbs and greens mixed, with warm chèvre crotin and red wine vinaigrette
- Bourride- a fish stew with served with aïoli crostini
- Lavender Lemon Tarte- a “shortbread” crust infused with lemon zest and a lemon filling
Monday January 21 630-930 – Normandy: The Atlantic coast is famous for it’s briny seafood, marsh-grazing lamb (akin to Salt Spring Island lamb) and apples!
- Moules Marinères – our local mussels steamed to perfection with wine broth ready for baguettes
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Potatoes- boned lamb, tapenade stuffing and crispy potatoes
- Apple, Escarole and Chive Salad- apples! That’s Normandy!
- Clafouti- whatever the fruit, it’s their dessert. This time cherries.
Monday January 28 630-930 – Burgundy: The Main course will be the classic
- Boeuf Bourguignon
- Potatoes Aligot- legendary creamy potatoes
- Poached Pear Salad with Greens and Toasted Walnuts
- Classic Tarte Tatin
To register for this series please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR SERIES IF NOTICE GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF FIRST CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.