- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! 4-Day Summer Chef Series! Age 8-12 **SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
July 29 @ 11:00 am - August 1 @ 2:00 pm$299
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and learning! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child a burger and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinner on the table!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Monday 11am-2pm – Breakfast Fare
- Lemon Glazed Scones
- Hash Browns from Scratch with Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
Tuesday 11am-2pm – Classic Luncheon
- Mushroom Soup from Scratch
- Cobb Salad – loaded! Shredded chicken, bacon, cheddar, hardboiled eggs, and homemade ranch!
- Cheddar Bacon Biscuits
- Baked Chocolate Mini Donuts
Wednesday 11am-2pm – Italiano
- Savoury Mushroom Crostinis
- Chicken Parmigiana served on top of spaghettini
- Boom Boom Pow Caesar Salad with proscuitto
- Vanilla Pudding and Strawberry Tarts
Thursday 11am-2pm Summer BBQ!
- Potato Skins with Bacon and Cheddar
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders
- Homemade “quick” pickled veggies
- Fried Bananas with Warm Dark Chocolate Ganache
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.