- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! 5-Day Summer Chef Series! Age 10-14 **SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY
July 15 @ 11:00 am - July 19 @ 3:00 pm$349
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and learning! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child a burger and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinner on the table!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
- Tortilla Soup with pulled chicken, fresh herbs and feta cheese
- Fresh Guacamole and Tortilla Chips
- Fish Tacos with battered cod, chipotle aioli, pico de gallo, and lime cabbage
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Chocolate Chile Cookies
- Soft Pretzles with honey mustard dipping sauce
- Zucchini Lasagne Rollups with a ground beef tomato sauce
- Warm Ceaser Salad Brussel Sprouts
- Bruschetta in parmesan baskets
- Vanilla Sabayon with fresh strawberries, balsamic glaze and black pepper
- Tom Kha Gai- the BEST thai coconut soup!!
- Coconut Breaded Shrimp with a sweet chile sauce
- Sweet potato skins with fresh pomegrante, cilantro, lime and coconut cream
- Sticky Thai Meatballs
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Spanokapita Triangles
- Mediterranean Polenta Cups
- Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki
- Homemade Pita bread
- Grilled Greek Salad
Friday: BAKING AND DECORATING 101
- Banana Loaf served with fresh yogurt and fruit for lunch
- Sugar Cookies from Scratch – Students will learn how to make the cookie dough, roll it to the perfect height, bake them to perfection and decorate them with royal icing in summer themes. Class will focus on working with a piping bag and different decorating techniques.
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF SERIES STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.