- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! 4-Day Summer Series with Chef Sonal and Natalia! Ages 10-14! **SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY
August 7 @ 11:00 am - August 10 @ 2:00 pm$249
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and learning! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child a burger and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinner on the table!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Tuesday August 7, 11-2 Bodacious Brunch!
- French Toast Skewers- Do you love french toast for brunch? Who says you can’t make french toast in bite size pieces??? This french toast recipe will make it so you won’t have an excuse not to make french toast travel friendly so you can have brunch on the go!
- Pie Dough- the simplest pie dough you will ever make so that you will never want to buy store bought dough again!
- Farmhouse Quiche- We have eggs, we have bacon, and we have veggies! Everything you can find on a farm all found in one perfect quiche recipe! Hey kids- you can personalize this to any of your favorite savory breakfast ingredients.
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer- A fun citrusy-berry drink. The fizz will give you the extra pep in your step to kick off any day!
Wednesday August 8, 11-2 Asian Sliders!
- Asian Sliders- Asian sliders fragrant of sophisticated flavors of garlic, and garlic, but with the irresistible temptation of bacon topped with a mouth blowing crunch factor of tangy toppings. Made with pork and fresh ingredients.
- Bright ‘N Tangy Pickled Radish- A punch of brightness that can liven up any simple dish– In this case a tangy topping to the rich Asian Sliders.
- Apple Miso Salad- a light but flavorful salad with a apple miso dressing, sunflower seeds, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. Don’t forget the apples!
- Sweet Potato Dippers- A twist on the fries to your burger! How about some sweet potato rounds served with a cool and creamy cilantro lime dipping sauce? I think yes!!
- Cinnamon Sugar Wonton Berry Cups- Finish this meal with a sweet berry cup. Easy to make and even easier to eat. You won’t have to feel guilty about this healthy dessert
Thursday August 9, 11-2 Thai!
- Thai spring rolls- good for a light snack or an appetizer to any thai feast, these spring rolls will only do one thing- keep bringing you back for more!
- Thai Chili Dipping Sauce- an easy dipping sauce recipe versatile for any type of spring roll. Sweet and spicy is an irresistible combination
- Thai Red Curry Chicken- a classic dish from Thailand with bold curry flavors in a rich creamy sauce loaded with chicken and veggies.
- Coconut Rice- fluffy white rice to take you from the cloudy Vancouver day to a tropical island of fragrant coconut.
- Thai Basil Lemonade- An easy to drink lemonade with the famous Thai basil to give this drink a refreshing twist.
Friday August 10, 11-2 Flip Flop Cookies with Instructor Natalia!
In this 3-hour class kids will bake cookies from scratch and learn how to decorate them with style! Instructor Natalia will show them how to work with fondant and they will decorate the cupcakes in a beach-inspired theme. Please bring a large flat container to take cookies home!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF SERIES STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.