Opa! It’s Greek Night! With Chef Glenys Morgan**SOLD OUT, WAITLIST ONLY
June 12 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
Transport yourself to the heat and beauty of Greek cuisine. The ingredients aren’t complicated, but the flavours are outstanding. And so healthy! This is a fabulous menu to cover all the bases.
- Prawns Saganaki – This traditional Greek super dish features prawns baked with tomatoes, feta and Ouzo – Pass the pita!
- Horiatiki Salata – Tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives. Dressed with Glenys’ vinaigrette of Greek olive oil and herbs.
- Chicken Souvlaki – Learn the tricks to a marinade of perfection from scratch.
- Roast Lemon Potatoes – Have you always wanted to know how to roast the perfect crispy Greek-style potatoes?
- Tzatziki from Scratch- Greek yogurt, cool cucumber and a hint of garlic. So fresh!
- Revani- A simple and delicious cake with orange, lemon and yogurt – Yum!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.