Teen Cuisine! After-School Series for Ages 12-16 with Chef Kyla!
October 23 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
**Sign up enabled on October 9 posting.**
If your teen loves cooking they will love this after-school series of classes taught by Chef Kyla! Each class offers hands-on instruction getting them used to the basics: measuring, chopping, following recipes, menu development, and more. All they have to bring is their appetite, everything is supplied for them. At the end of the class they will set up their place setting and enjoy a meal together. These classes will teach them skills for a lifetime!
Tuesday October 9th, 2018 330-6pm
- Spanikopita- Phyllo dough baked with spinach, loads of garlic and cheese
- Greek pork burgers with tangy Tzatziki
- Traditional Greek Salad with extra feta!
Tuesday October 16th, 2018 330-6pm
- Fresh Foccacia served with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and aged balsamic
- Grilled Ceaser Salad with homemade dressing and lemon croutons
- Baked and breaded chicken parmesan with fresh herbs served on a bed of linguine pasta and marinara sauce
Tuesday October 23rd, 2018 330-6pm
- Italian sausage, bruschetta and cheese baked in wonton cups
- Homemade gnocchi with creamy lemon alfredo sauce
- Caramel Apple Bread pudding
Tuesday October 30th, 2018 330-6pm
- Guacamole with fresh lime and cilantro served with tortilla chips
- Battered fish tacos with pico de gallo and chipotle aioli
- Spanish rice stuffed peppers
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.