- This event has passed.
A Feast in Morocco! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
October 18, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Welcome fall with warm spices like harissa and ras el hanout. You’ve probably seen these spices mentioned in some of the most popular cookbooks. These dishes are all perfect for a feast.
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults Only
- Smoky Eggplant and Bean Dip with Yogurt Flatbreads – for vegetarians, vegans or food lovers- the perfect dip or spread – the yogurt flatbreads are as easy as pancakes with TWO ingredients
- Moroccan Chopped Salad – bright, fresh, crisp- cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, roasted peppers, cumin vinaigrette. If you love Greek salad, you’ll love this even more.
- Spiced Lamb Tajine with Tahini Yogurt Sauce – learn about cooking with a tajine and all the spices that make Morocco special!
- Herb-Fruit Cous Cous – for all the sauce and flavour of the tajine.
- Almond “Cakes” with Lemon Syrup – amazing with ice cream or fruit, or both
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift cards payments done by phone at 604-428-3700 or pay with credit card and reimburse the night of the class. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Free parking opens up on Hastings at 6pm. Please arrive no earlier than this time.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.