Beautiful Breads and Sensational Soups and Stews! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
November 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89
Let Chef Glenys show you some tricks to fill your home with the smell of freshly baked breads! Paired with a savoury soup you have a fabulous meal in the making. Feeding a crowd, a soup as the starter is an excellent way to go, or just make bread and soup for the love of a night in. Winter, we love you….
- Southwest Sweet Potato and Roasted Corn Soup with a Hint of Jalapeño
- Cheddar Cheese Cornbread – Complimentary flavours – A Fantastic Vegetarian combo, and the bread is GF!
- West Coast Candied Salmon Chowder – BC’s unique Candied Salmon makes an Amazing Chowder
- Whole Wheat Oat Bread – this Yeast-Free bread is perfect for the novice baker.
- Caldo Verde – Meaty Sausage, potatoes, leafy greens- simmered into a comforting big stew
- Sourdough Loaf this traditional yeast bread is simple, and the crunchy crust is perfect.
- Lemon Bread Pudding with Raspberry Sauce- since we’re on a bread theme, let’s make an easy dessert that’s perfect comfort food for a crowd.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.