- This event has passed.
Flavours of Royal India! Kashmiri Special! With Instructor Tanisha
June 17, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79
Welcome to 5000 years of civilizations, customs and languages blended together and forming the flavourful punch of ethnic diversity in tastes and palettes of Indian food. Learn the basics of balancing spices, making the perfect masalas for your meats and vegetables and creating a happy marriage with any and all the ingredients at hand; leaving your guests impressed and raving about your food!
Join Instructor Tanisha for the truest, most authentic Indian flavours and learn how to make your own homemade spices!
- Hung Curd Kebabs – Soft and creamy patties, made with Indian yogurt, spices, and dried fruits. Served with the mint chili chutney
- Paneer Kofta – Delicate, soft balls made with paneer and a blend of herbs and spices, fried and served in a rich, creamy thick masala sauce
- Dahi Wale Aloo – Dry baby potatoes in a mildly spiced yogurt based sauce
- Kashmiri Saffron Pulao – Perfectly fluffy and royally flavoured saffron rice with whole spices and nuts.
- Cup of hot Kahwa tea – The perfect blend of green tea, saffron and spices from the valley of Kashmir.
- Mint Chutney – Spicy Mint chutney
- Raita – Black Salt, Pomegranate Seeds and fresh Onion Indian yogurt
- Salad – Onion salad with fresh lemon juice, simple and zesty!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.