- This event has passed.
Flavours of Royal India! Indian Appetizers with Instructor Tanisha! **2 SPACES LEFT
April 7, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$79.00
Welcome to the 5000 years of civilizations, customs and languages blended together and forming the flavourful punch of ethnic diversity in tastes and palettes of Indian food. Indian weddings are the best place to have a variation of over 400 different types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items cooked to absolute perfection from different parts of the country! This particular menu are some of my favourite recipes and appetizers put together – want to impress someone with your culinary skills at a party? This is it!
- Z’afran Badam Doodh – Saffron-Almond warm milk beverage with chopped pistachios. Also great for making a sherbet and serving cold!
- Hara Bhara Paneer Tikka – Green and creamy Paneer cubes cooked till soft and tender.
- Vegetable Seekh Kebab – Roasted gram flour binding, with garam masala grated carrots, boiled potatos and cheese filling with spices and chopped fresh herbs. Cooked in oven, flat or grill – charming either way!
- Fried Gobi with crunchy curry leaves – tempered with South Indian style spices and mustard seeds this cauliflower would leave you wanting more!
- Murgh Lahsooni Tikka served with Kashmiri vegetable pulao – Garlicy and spicy chicken skewers marinated with yogurt and Kashmiri spices and then grilled/oven cooked till perfection. Served with a side of fragrant rice and raita.
- Mint Chutney – Spicy Green mint chutney
- Raita – grated onion and coriander leaves with ground spices in Indian yogurt.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.