- This event has passed.
Flavours of Royal India! Methi Special with Chef Tanisha!
July 14, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$79.00
Let’s talk a little about this absolutely flavour bomb of a leafy green, in its fresh and dried form that completely not only changes the flavour when used either way, but is so versatile! From seeds, to leaves and stems (fresh), to using this herb as dried and crushed for seasoning, this little beauty will win your heart for sure. This menu was created especially to introduce you the world of Fenugreek (Methi) and it’s charms. Join this gourmet Indian cooking class and look expand your culinary experience with a menu that cools you right down in the coming heat!
- Gol Gappe :The ultimate one bite Indian street food and the real explosion burst. Puffed up and hollow crispy balls filled with tangy and spicy chutneys, boiled potatoes, boiled chickpeas and fresh onions with herbs, topped with special spicy water – challenge is, can you have just the one?
- Methi Malai Paneer – Creamy Paneer in green fenugreek sauce, made with tomatoes, onions, ginger and garlic and of course, fresh methi leaves.
- Yellow Kasoori Methi Aloo – Turmeric and dried fenugreek flavoured baby potatoes, spiced mildly and read to eat as snack food our rice/bread.
- Kasoori Methi Pulav with raita – Simple, easy and very delicious flavoured jasmine basmati rice with herbs and veggies, served with a side of Indian cumin yogurt (Raita).
- Rooh-Afza Dessert – This rose syrup can be found all across India in various desserts, use it either way and it will charm anyone in – this dessert is a complete surprise for you with some decadent nuts to top it with!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.