- This event has passed.
Flavours of Royal India! North India Brunch! With Instructor Tanisha **1 SPACE LEFT
March 10, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$69
Welcome to the 5000 years of civilizations, customs and languages blended together and forming the flavourful punch of ethnic diversity in tastes and palettes of Indian food. This menu teaches you the authentic and the actual every-home staple brunch recipes found across India with different variations. Simple to make, healthy, vegetarian, full of protein and so filling!
- Cup of hot Ginger Chai – Warming and excellent for winter chills!
- Chana Chaat (typical Standard) – Flavour bomb street side snack of boiled chickpeas, ground spices, fresh lemon juice and zesty vegetables, served cold with warm kulcha bread
- Dal Makhni – Lentils and red kidney beans cooked in spices with a base of mustard seed and chilli-ginger-onion tempering. Healthy and soulful!
- Palak Paneer – Authentic creamy spinach base with minced garlic served with cubed soft paneer.
- Onion Pulao – Perfectly long-grained with fragrance from whole spices.
- Spicy Green chutney
- Raita – Ground cumin and black pepper Indian yogurt with fresh herbs
- Radish Salad – Bright lemony salad with fresh radishes, small cucumber and cherry tomatoes
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.