French Romance! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
November 8 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
The fundamentals of French cooking one meal at a time! Many of these techniques are necessities for anyone who loves to cook, and classics turn into new trends and styles. Plus, French food and French wine… How can you go wrong?
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults only
- Leek Tart with Bacon and Gruyère- a perfect appetizer or for brunch, made with our local bacon
- Winter Greens with Grapes and Roquefort Vinaigrette -the classic pairing of cheese and grapes, but in a bright fresh salad
- Beef Daube with Brandy- for cooler evenings, a dark rich braise. This classic stew hails from the region of Provence.
- Crispy Potato Cake with Garlic- baked to a crisp golden crust, the secret is duck fat!
- Burnt Caramel Custards – silky smooth, the perfect make ahead dessert
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift cards payments done by phone at 604-428-3700 or pay with credit card and reimburse the night of the class. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Free parking opens up on Hastings at 6pm. Please arrive no earlier than this time.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.