Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Hot from Mexico! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
February 22, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
**All guests must be dually vaccinated. Thank you!
Love Mexican? Consider this the ultimate date night. We guarantee that Posh will become your favourite new Mexican joint when Chef Glenys is teaching.
- Chile Con Queso- Cast iron holds a gentle heat as well as a high sear- so fondue it! Served with tortilla chips.
- Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa- the shrimp are spiced, seared and served in hot tortillas with salsa and crema
- Beef Short Ribs with Mole- mole is the traditional sauce for this festival, and these ribs are deep, dark and delicious! Great in a slow cooker too!
- Mexican Rice- to enjoy with all that sauce
- Chocolate Mole Bread Pudding- yes, mole for dessert too! Mexico is the birthplace of chocolate, it’s only natural!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.