- This event has passed.
Hot from Mexico! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **POSTPONED
March 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$79
Love Mexican? Consider this the ultimate date night. We guarantee that Posh will become your favourite new Mexican joint when Chef Glenys is teaching.
- Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa- the shrimp are spiced, seared and served in hot tortillas with salsa and crema
- Mexican Cheese Chowder- colourful and delicious- beans and grilled corn in a creamy cheesy broth, garnished with pico de gallo salsa, corn chips, crema…….
- Beef Short Ribs with Mole- mole is the traditional sauce for this festival, and these ribs are deep, dark and delicious! Great in a slow cooker too!
- Mexican Rice- to enjoy with all that sauce
- Chocolate Mole Bread Pudding- yes, mole for dessert too! Mexico is the birthplace of chocolate, it’s only natural!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.