- This event has passed.
Island-Hop in Greece! With Chef Glenys Morgan **ONE SPACE LEFT
March 16, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
Every island has its unique dishes and spirits, so a new take on Greek cooking is worth the tastebud adventure!
- Warm Halloumi with Fresh Flatbreads – possibly the most perfect cheese, Halloumi is tangy and salty, easy to melt and delicious with hot, fresh skillet breads
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Salad – a tangy mix of greens, fresh herbs, marinated onions, and a Red Wine Vinaigrette- the juice of the tomatoes gives it that tang!
- Butterflied Leg of Lamb with Anchovy-Olive Drizzle – Marinated in red wine, herbs and Ouzo, the lamb is roasted to a crispy crust and served with the sauce
- Greek Potato Gratin – the flavour of classic Greek potatoes with a luscious crispy top.
- Greek Yogurt and Lemon Cake – it’s citrus season now so it’s the perfect time to make this cake, even if it’s just to have with tea!
To register for this series please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR SERIES IF NOTICE GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF FIRST CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.