- This event has passed.
Italian Countryside! Food for a Crowd! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
March 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $159.99
A menu for people on a tight budget with a load of friends! The slow-roasted pork roast is easy, delicious and nearly foolproof. Loads of vegetables, enough to keep meatless diners happy, and a cake that says winter in Italy.
- Crispy Prosciutto, Arugula and Fontina Toasts-who doesn’t like grilled cheese?
- The Big Italian Salad.. Lettuces, pepperoncini, zippy vinaigrette
- Pepper Crusted Pork Roast with Salsa Verde- it’s all about the right cut! This roast needs slow cooking without any fuss. Juicy with hits of the peppery crust and a bright spicy salsa on the side.
- White Beans with Charred Broccoli- no grill required! This dish combines some of our favourite ingredients from Caesar salad with buttery beans and green- and lots ofParm!
- Rice Pilaf with Toasted Nuts and Fresh Herbs- Learn how to build a better rice dish, loaded with flavour.
- Chestnut Coffee Cake- A chefs’ secret- prepared chestnuts from Italy- with no roasting necessary. We call it a coffee cake because of the crunchy topping, and it’s good with coffee.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.