- This event has passed.
Italian Farmhouse! With Chef Glenys Morgan** SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
May 11, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69
It’s time to shake off winter’s comfort foods, keep the shopping simple but kick it up with lively Italian flavours. It’s rustic yet sophisticated, inspired by different regions. Some dishes just happen to be vegetarian, so there’s something for everyone. A garlicky, herb crusted pork roast that’s as good in the oven as on the grill. Each dish hasa twist that makes it pop.
- Sweet Onion, Wine and Thyme Crostini with Parmigiano – A Surprise “Green” Crostini- good and delicious.
- Lentil and Arugula Salad with Citrus Dressing and Ricotta Salata – – aSicilian inspired dressing with warm spices, oranges, lemons and toasted spices, finished with crumbled cheese and toasted nuts.
- Pappa al Pomodoro – in summer this soup relies on “ripened on the vine” tomatoes, but sometimes we need a hit of that tangy flavour. From Italy, the exceptional San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil and a there’s a twist.
- Prune, Herb and Sausage Stuffed “Arrosto”- easy and over the top delicious. A “self-basting” roast! Delicious.
- Cauliflower with Crispy Pancetta- the perfect creamy dish next to this simple meaty roast.
- Crostata- a shortbread base, a jammy centre and toasted almond finish. Pastry skills not required!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.