Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Italian-Style Cook School! 3-Part Series with Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
September 24, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
**Sign up enabled on Monday September 10th. Sold as a series only.
Monday September 10 630-930
- Roasted Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella Salad- with basil dressing
- Lemon Linguine Cacio e Pepe- a creamy twist on the classic garlic and pepper combo
- Bistecca all Fiorentina- extra thick T-bone steak, seared to perfection, carved
- Arugula, Cannellini Beans and Pancetta Ragù
- Italian Berry Trifle- pandora layered with custard and berries
Monday September 17 630-930
- Kale and Chickpea Salad with Parmesan Dressing
- Potato Gnocchi with Gorgonzola and Toasted Walnuts- tender gnocchi with creamy cheese
- Chicken with Salsa Verde and Roasted Lemons- loads of fresh herbs, capers, anchovies…….. Olive Oil Roasted Potatoes
- Crostata di Mele – Italian apple tart made with local new-crop apples
Monday September 24 630-930
- Potato, Onion and Parmesan Soup- a simple peasant soup rich with caramelised onions and Parmesan heels!
- Fall Greens with Warm Garlic Dressing
- Porchetta Pork Tenderloin- all the flavours of the long cooking version simplified
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Sage
- Chocolate Olive Oil Mousse- uniquely smooth, dark and luscious
To register for this series please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF SERIES STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.