- This event has passed.
Kids Baking and Decorating! Puppy Cupcakes with Instructor Latha! Age 7-12 **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
June 19 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm$85
COVID-SAFETY IN THE POSH KITCHEN
- All entry/exit from REAR ENTRANCE ONLY. No exceptions. Parents please drop children off outside.
- Masks to be worn for the duration of class, except while eating.
- Hand-washing mandatory.
- Maximum 6 children per class.
- Acrylic dividers in place.
- No tools will be shared.
- Chef will be masked entire class.
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this fabulous menu covering so many bases! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques to teach fundamentals and skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child an enchilada and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinner on the table!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
- Cupcakes from Scratch! Learn how to make the best vanilla batter and how to decorate cupcakes to look like cute little puppies!
- Easy-To-Assemble Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches – so they don’t eat all the icing!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: Apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!