- This event has passed.
Kids Bake! Canada Day Sugar Cookie Decorating with Latha! Age 7-12
June 30, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm$85.00
COVID-SAFETY IN THE POSH KITCHEN
- All entry/exit from REAR ENTRANCE ONLY. No exceptions. Parents please drop children off outside.
- Masks to be worn for the duration of class.
- Hand-washing mandatory.
- Maximum 6 children per class.
- Acrylic dividers in place.
- No tools will be shared.
- Chef will be masked entire class.
Children will learn to:
- Make the dough
- Make the royal icing
- Use a piping bag
- Learn the flooding technique
- Learn how to use decorating tips
- Decorate everything from scratch!
The class will also feature homemade veggie quesadillas for lunch!
All supplies are provided for use during the class but please bring a flat large container to take them home!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.