- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! 5-Day Half Day Summer Cooking Camp with Chef Jody! Age 10-14 **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
July 19, 2021 @ 10:30 am - July 23, 2021 @ 1:30 pm$425.00
COVID-SAFETY IN THE POSH KITCHEN
- All entry/exit from REAR ENTRANCE ONLY. No exceptions. Parents please drop children off outside.
- Masks to be worn for the duration of class.
- Hand-washing mandatory.
- Maximum 6 children per class.
- Acrylic dividers in place.
- No tools will be shared.
- Chef will be masked entire class.
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and baking! These classes teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with baking skills for life. Chef Jody has some fabulous recipes and techniques to share. Your kids will have some treats and learn about the appropriate tools and tips to make perfect luxe desserts!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
- Eggs Benedict 2 Ways – Classic with Smoked Ham & Avocado and Bruschetta. Learn to art of sauces with homemade hollandaise.
- Hand Rolled Crepes – with Macerated Berries and Chantilly Cream
- Ultimate Individual Beef Wellingtons – Mushroom Duxelle
- Oven Roasted Potatoes loaded with Fresh Herbs
- Kale Caesar Salad with Roasted Proscuitto
- Classic Tiramisu (Sans Alcohol of course)
- Pastry-Making: Ham and Cheese Scones
- Butternut Squash Ravioli from Scratch, with Fresh Sage and Seared Prawns in Beurre Noisette
- Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice
- Homemade Naan Bread
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brule
- Spicy Chicken Satay with hoisin dipping sauce
- Mini Meat Balls in Spicy Marinara
- Smoked Salmon Mousse on crostini
- Focaccia basil, bocconcini, tomato stacks
- Szechuan Lettuce Wraps
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.