- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! Family Day Dinner Prep! With Chef Kyla! Ages 8-12
February 18, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm$89
**DINNER TO GO!
Family Day is a day to be together and our goal for this class is that more families will eat together! This class is meant for a take-away in the sense that all the dishes will be taken home to be enjoyed by the family! So every student will make enough for a family of 4. Sign them up and they will be proud to put dinner on the table on such a special day.
- A MASSIVE veggie tray to start and let the group nibble while they cook… fennel, carrots, peppers, broccoli all served with a homemade ranch dip.
- Braided Garlic Herb Breadsticks – baked onsite and packaged to eat later!
- Kale Avocado Caeser Salad – The dressing will be made separately so the salad will be tossed at home!
- Baked Beef and Cheese Manicotti – This one will be prepared in a glass casserole that students will keep to take home (value $19.99). The sauce and shells will be baked here and the manicotti will be assembled, but the finishing bake will be done at home! We’ll even send home some grated parm.
- Mini Cheesecakes – sent home with a smile!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.