- This event has passed.
Pro-D Day Kids Cook! Brunch and Baking! Ages 8-14 with Chef Latha
February 26, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm$85.00
COVID-SAFETY IN THE POSH KITCHEN
- All entry/exit from REAR ENTRANCE ONLY. No exceptions. Parents please drop children off outside.
- Masks to be worn for the duration of class, except while eating.
- Hand-washing mandatory.
- Maximum 6 children per class.
- Acrylic dividers in place.
- No tools will be shared.
- Chef will be masked entire class.
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this luxe lunch class on their Pro-D Day! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques to teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child an enchilada and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have lunch on the table!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
- Fresh Fruit Smoothies – Great for kids!
- French Toast with Syrup and Berries
- Shakshuka – This saucy egg brunch dish is fabulous. Served with sliced baguette.
- The Ultimate Zucchini Chocolate Muffins – Learn the recipe and make these at home! Freeze these bad boys for easy snacking!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: Apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.