Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! 5-Day Spring Break Half-Day Series with Instructor Latha! Age 7-12 **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
March 22, 2021 @ 10:30 am - March 26, 2021 @ 1:30 pm$349.00
COVID-SAFETY IN THE POSH KITCHEN
- All entry/exit from REAR ENTRANCE ONLY. No exceptions. Parents please drop children off outside.
- Masks to be worn for the duration of class.
- Hand-washing mandatory.
- Maximum 6 children per class.
- Acrylic dividers in place.
- No tools will be shared.
- Chef will be masked entire class.
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and baking! These classes teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with baking skills for life. Instructor Latha loves to bake and she has some fabulous recipes and techniques to share. Your kids will have some treats and learn about the appropriate tools and tips to make perfect baked goods!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Monday March 22 1030-130
- Fruit Smoothie
- Cheese Pizzas from Scratch with Vegetarian Toppings and Pepperoni (optional)
- Chocolate Fudge brownies
Tuesday March 23 1030-130
- Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Granola
- Chorizo and Cheese Scones
- The Ultimate Zucchini Carrot and Orange muffins
Wednesday March 24 1030-130
- Ham and Egg Crepe Squares
- Strawberry Shortcake
Thursday March 25 1030-130
- Heart-Shaped French Toast with Bananas
- Spinach and Feta Frittata
- Cinnamon Buns
Friday March 26 1030-130
- Cupcake Decorating! Beach Theme… let’s create a vacation in the kitchen!
- Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.