Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Kids Cook! Summer Fun for Ages 7-12! 4-Day Cooking and Baking Series with Chef Ginette and Instructor Natalia!**SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST
August 8, 2017 @ 11:00 am - August 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm$249.00
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and baking! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. They will make all the recipes and have treats to take home! Please bring Tupperware so they can bring some goodies home to share!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Tuesday August 8 – Taste of Mexico!
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Tres Leches Cupcakes with Dulce de Leche Buttercream
Wednesday August 9 – Picnic Treats!
- Homemade Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Sandwich Rolls filled with all the perfect sandwich fixings
- Vegetable Skewers
- Loaded Smores Krispy Treats
Thursday August 10 – Taste of Italy!
- Minestrone Soup
- Homemade Herb and Cheese Focaccia Bread
- Chocolate Biscotti
Friday August 11 – Flip Flop Cookies! *
- In this 3-hour class, kids will learn how to bake sugar cookies from scratch, then decorate them with fondant and icing to make them look like perfect flip flops! Instructor Natalia knows all the best tricks and has ideas for beautiful cookies. All supplies are provided for use during the class.
*Students will have a break from decorating at 1230 for lunch, please send a lunch with them this day. Thank you!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF SERIES STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.