LA Food Trucks – Some Like it Hot! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
January 3, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Food trucks in L.A. & superstars chefs – A crazy mix where hot stuff rules! These recipes will inspire you to play with some new flavours and heat. The Asian trio – Sriracha, Guchojang and Sambal Oelek – spar with Mexican chiles and heat-lovers win all around! Here are a few cross-culture hot delights!
FORMAT: Demonstration Supper Club
- Burgers with Quick Green Onion Kimchee and Gojuchang Aioli. This is a must try! It’s so good you’ll be saying “You can put that s##t on everything!”
- Sambal Chicken Skewers. A double whammy of sriracha and sambal oelek. Fast on the grill, long on flavour.
- KFC-Korean Fried Chicken. Another great, sticky wing recipe with gochujang and “White Sauce” for dipping.
- Seared Caesar with Sriracha Ranch wraps – great mix of cold and hot.
- Stir-Fried Rice “Taco”- Gujochang meets Habenaro Salsa for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Mango-Pineapple Paletas- Popsicles for adults- fresh fruit, chiles, lime and of course tequila- no more skill needed than making ice cubes so a great dessert to make on the fly!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or Visa/Mastercard. Gift cards done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions. Thank you!
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.