- This event has passed.
Middle Eastern Spice Trail! With Chef Glenys Morgan **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
April 13, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
Wake up your taste buds from hibernation with the freshest greens and bold spice combinations the Middle Easter fare offers! This menu has lots to offer for salad lovers and hearty eaters. Middle Eastern food is fresh, bright, healthy and delicious! Turn this menu into a beautiful night of grazing, your friends will love it.
- Spiced Lamb “Pizza”- a spiced chile and lamb sauté on a crust topped with a fresh tomato, herb and mint salad with feta
- Red Lentil Soup with Cumin and Fried Onions – this could be a meal in itself, make it vegetarian if you like, topped with croutons and those onions
- Sumac Roasted Chicken – nothing could be easier than a sheet pan method for this zest chicken with yogurt herb dressing
- Chickpea and Kale Salad – with a nod to Caesar salad, this salad is the perfect pairing with the chicken
- Panna Cotta with Blood Oranges and Pomegranate – citrus season, it’s the perfect time to make this honey infused sweet treat
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Within 72 hours you may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.