Moroccan Flavours! With Chef Glenys Morgan **1 SPACE LEFT
January 17, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults Only
A country with oceans of seafood, orchards, flocks and farms- inspiration is everywhere. Moroccan food is an amazing combination Mediterranean diet- nuts, olives, fruit, grains and vegetables. It’s combination of herbs and spices is unique- making dishes a feast for the eyes while romancing the tastebuds. At the heart of the kitchen is the tajine- a stew emerging from that famous cone shaped dish. In this class, we’ll also make preserved lemons and ras al hanout spice mixture.
- B’stilla- the delicious pie made of pulled chicken spiced with cinnamon, almond and apricots-
wrapped in crispy phyllo
- Tajine of Lamb with Dates, Prunes and Sweet Spices- rich and complex flavours come together in the tajine- lamb “you can eat with a spoon”
- Cous Cous with Roasted Vegetables and Preserved Lemons
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Moorish Lemon Cakes with Blood Orange Sauce- dense almond cakes tinted to a jewel-coloured red
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Payment by Visa, Mastercard, or Paypal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.