- This event has passed.
OPA! It’s Greek I with Chef Glenys Morgan! **2 SPACES LEFT
September 13 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Transport yourself to the heat and beauty of Greek cuisine. The ingredients aren’t complicated, but the flavours are outstanding. And so healthy! This is a fabulous menu to cover all the bases.
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults Only
- Prawns Saganaki – This traditional Greek super dish features prawns baked with tomatoes, feta and Ouzo – Pass the pita!
- Horiatiki Salata – Tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives. Dressed with Glenys’ vinaigrette of Greek olive oil and herbs.
- Chicken Souvlaki – Learn the tricks to a marinade of perfection from scratch.
- Roast Lemon Potatoes – Have you always wanted to know how to roast the perfect crispy Greek-style potatoes?
- Tzatziki from Scratch- Greek yogurt, cool cucumber and a hint of garlic. So fresh!
- Revani- A simple and delicious cake with orange, lemon and yogurt – Yum!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift cards payments done by phone at 604-428-3700 or pay with credit card and reimburse the night of the class. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Free parking opens up on Hastings at 6pm. Please arrive no earlier than this time.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.