OPA! It’s Greek III! An Evening with Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
November 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Transport yourself to the heat and beauty of Greek cuisine. The ingredients aren’t complicated, but the flavours are outstanding. And so healthy! This is a fabulous menu to cover all the bases.
The roast takes centre stage for this class- slow roasted, whole leg of lamb. Studded with a garlicky herb paste, it’s relaxed cooking at its best. The rest of the menu works with the timing, the easy-peasy attitude and those big Greek flavours.
Format: Demonstration Supper-Club, Adults Only
- Whipped Feta Dip with Charred Lemons and Onions- serve with veggies, pita crisps, fresh flatbreads.
- Spinach Salad à la Greque- beets, spinach, white bean, shrimp, olives- and that minty vinaigrette!
- Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb- short prep, long and slow in the oven, or on the grill. Garlic, herbs, sherry…..the end result is spectacular.
- Rice Gratin with Green Olives, Feta and Dill- pop in the oven after the roast! Of course you could have potatoes!
- Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta with Caramelized Oranges with Greek Shortbread- cooling, easy to make ahead.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift cards payments done by phone at 604-428-3700 or pay with credit card and reimburse the night of the class. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Free parking opens up on Hastings at 6pm. Please arrive no earlier than this time.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.