Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
OPA! It’s Greek Night! Menu 2 with Glenys Morgan **2 SPACES LEFT**
November 15, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69.00
Transport yourself to the heat and beauty of Greek cuisine. The ingredients aren’t complicated, but the flavours are outstanding. And so healthy! This is a fabulous menu to cover all the bases.
- “The Salata” – a chopped salad that’s the perfect dip with pita. Artichokes, olives, red peppers, fresh herbs……bright fresh and addictive.
- Hortapita- a cousin to spanokopita- this phyllo pie has many greens, fresh herbs and of course, cheese! Mix it up with your garden favourites and make a pie! Phyllo tips of course.
- Butterflied Leg of Lamb- studded with garlic and basted with a fig and herb glaze. Easy to slice and there’s a perfect “doneness” for everyone.
- Zucchini, Potato and Tomato “tou fournou”- “from the oven”, a layered gratin laced with garlic and herbs, baked until meltingly tender.
- Custard Pudding- deceptively creamy, this simple pudding bakes beautifully, fragrant with vanilla, and it’s perfect with fresh fruit, anytime of year.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.