- This event has passed.
Pizza, Flatbreads and Focaccia! With Chef Glenys Morgan**3 SPACES LEFT
June 15, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$69.00
Get your style, your way, baked by you! Thin crust Napoletana style, fragrant Brooklyn sourdough, quick Middle Eastern flatbreads and true, classic Italian focaccia. Yeast, starters, pizza stones, griddles, pan – all the tricks and then some. Every crust is different, for good reason. How do you rock your pizza pie?
- Moroccan Flatbread with Dips- start with the simple stuff… served with a tasty homemade hummus and a warm chopped tomato dip.
- Caramelised Onion Focaccia- made with the very traditional potato and flour dough. Served with our amazing Italian balsamics from the shop and fresh olive oil.
- Classic Pizza Margherita – a thin crust topped with truly fresh mozzarella, tomato passata and torn basil. Chef Glenys has an authentic Italian pizza oven in her backyard, she doesn’t mess around! You will learn a thing or two about making homemade pizza absolutely amazing and all the tools required.
- The Brooklyn Pizza Pie – Spicy Salume, Fennel, Fresh Herbs and Caciocavalo (smoked mozzarella!)
- Of course we’ll have dessert!! This one is a seasonal surprise.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.