Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Paris without the Passport! With Chef Glenys Morgan! *SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
May 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $159.99
Favourites from the brasseries and bistros around the city. Classics that never get old and something modern for today’s mood.
- “Left Bank Caviar”- no seafood, but a clever spice blend, grass-fed butter and baguette
- Gougère- -always the perfect way to begin a meal, the crunchy choux pastries are made with Gruyère and black pepper
- Salmon Soufflé with Fresh Herbs and Mustard Sauce- perfect for BC- our amazing salmon with a hint of smoke
- Red Wine Roasted Chicken with Herbs – the bird develops a crispy glaze and pairs perfectly with the crispy potatoes
- Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes -crispy exterior with a deep golden colour and fluffy inside
- Chocolate Tarte -dark chocolate crust, creamy filling and a caramel glaze to finish
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.