- This event has passed.
Scandinavian Fresh! With Chef Glenys Morgan **ONE SPACE LEFT
March 2 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00
**All guests must be dually vaccinated.
Scandinavian food isn’t just smögåsbord when their restaurants hit “world’s best”. Like BC, they have fantastic seafood, berries, game and gardens. Modern Nordic food the Vikings never ate!
- Spiced “Cocktail” Meatballs with Lingonberry Glaze- not your typical meatball or sauce!
- Beet and Apple Soup- bright flavour and colour, topped with a herb cheese toast
- A Trio of Salmon and Potato: -Whiskey Cured Gravlax Salmon (a quick home made version), warm Grilled Steelhead and a creamy Potato Salad with Shaved Fennel and Mustard Dressing
- Swished” Cucumber Pickles to garnish!
- Swedish Blueberry Tosckakka – just like BC, they love blueberries in a cake topped with almonds and served with Iceland’s Skyr Yogurt sweeted with a hint of honey and vanilla
To register for this series please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR SERIES IF NOTICE GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF FIRST CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.