- This event has passed.
Scandinavian Summer Solstice! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $159.99
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults Only
The traditional Scandinavian celebration welcoming longer days, always means food and drink. A modern twist on classics for summer suppers and grilling.
- Savoury Ebelskivers “Noma” -in the style of the famous restaurant, a “pancake” with fresh herbs served warm
- Shrimp and Gravlax Salmon Salad with Fresh Cucumber Pickle. Phenomenal flavours! Shaved Fennel, chopped apples, new potatoes and creamy mustard dressing
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Lingonberry Peppercorn Sauce – Grilling is our version of bonfires!
- Bright and Bold Red Cabbage and Beets -part of the tradition is bright colours and flavours, this is it! Sweet, sour, delicious.
- Tosca Almond Cake – the perfect cake for summer, it works with all the best of our fruit and berries; quick to assemble, the texture is rich and smooth, it only gets better.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.