- This event has passed.
Spanish Tapas and the Ultimate Paella! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
March 31 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
**All guests must be dually vaccinated.
Viva España! Chocked full of ingredients, paella is the ultimate one pan dinner, the perfect dish to share with friends and family. Unlike risotto, this is a no-stir zone, and there’s endless variations. Vancouver has the essentials that make an authentic dish- Spanish olive oil, Bomba rice and saffron; local fresh seafood, artisan sausage, and fresh garden herbs. Sample some Spanish tapas and end with a decadent flan!
**This is a great menu for anyone Gluten-Free! Just let us know ahead of time and Chef Glenys will accommodate.
- Patatas Bravas – authentic and a must with every Spanish menu!
- Costillas- Spicy Ribs for nibbling
- The Grand Paella- learn the layering technique that develops flavour- all in one pan. Brilliant spices, herbs and vegetables, fresh seafood and meats- all add to the end result- a delicious rice studded with tasty morsels, in bold Spanish flavours.
- Lemon Aioli on the side
- Simple Salad with Spanish Sherry Vinaigrette – this one rocks
- Flan with Burnt Orange Caramel Sauce
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.