- This event has passed.
Spanish Tapas and the Ultimate Paella! With Chef Glenys Morgan **2 SPACES LEFT
March 1 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $159.99
Viva España! Chocked full of ingredients, paella is the ultimate one pan dinner, the perfect dish to share with friends and family. Unlike risotto, this is a no-stir zone, and there’s endless variations. Vancouver has the essentials that make an authentic dish- Spanish olive oil, Bomba rice and saffron; local fresh seafood, artisan sausage, and fresh garden herbs. Sample some Spanish tapas and end with a decadent flan!
**This is a great menu for anyone Gluten-Free! Just let us know ahead of time and Chef Glenys will accommodate.
- Patatas Bravas – authentic and a must with every Spanish menu!
- Costillas- Spicy Ribs for nibbling
- The Grand Paella- learn the layering technique that develops flavour- all in one pan. Brilliant spices, herbs and vegetables, fresh seafood and meats- all add to the end result- a delicious rice studded with tasty morsels, in bold Spanish flavours.
- Lemon Aioli on the side
- Simple Salad with Spanish Sherry Vinaigrette – this one rocks
- Flan with Burnt Orange Caramel Sauce
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal. Gift cards and credit card payments done by phone at 604-428-3700. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.