- This event has passed.
Spanish Tapas! Small Plates Galore! With Chef Glenys Morgan! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
February 29 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$99.00 – $179.99
Viva España! This is a cold weather menu with lots of small plates for that lingering around the fireplace evening…
Format: Demonstration Supper Club, Adults Only
- Roasted Olives with Sweetie Drop Peppers- they’re harmless and delicious
- Truffle Marcona Almonds- Spain is famous for almonds
- Pan Tostado- Roasted Pepper and Manchego Cheese on grilled baguette
- Pan con Tomate- Spanish tomato bread- rich flavour with garlic, olive oil…..
- Andalusian Pinchitos- skewers of chicken with a spice rub from the time the Moors occupied Spain. SKINNY skewers- not a kebab!
- Sopa di Fríjol- a smoky bean soup with chorizo, saffron and garlic – small dish but filling
- Gambas al Ajillo- Spanish Garlic Shrimp- with Saffron Alioli- small portion but luxurious
- Basque “Burnt” Cheesecake- a current restaurant fave
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Online payment by PayPal or credit card. Gift cards payments done by phone at 604-428-3700 or pay with credit card and reimburse the night of the class. Payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Once booked all class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. Options are to gift your ticket and send someone in your place, or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Please respect this policy and do not call us to ask for a credit within this time-frame. We do not make exceptions.
Free parking opens up on Hastings at 6pm. Please arrive no earlier than this time.
Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items, gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.