- This event has passed.
Spring Break Kids Cook! Ages 8-12! 3-Day Series with Chefs Kyla and Sonal! **SOLD OUT, WAIT LIST ONLY
March 27, 2018 @ 11:00 am - March 29, 2018 @ 2:00 pm$185.00
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of baking, cooking and learning! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their ownplace setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child aburger and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow,you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinneron the table!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Tuesday March 27 11am-2pm with Chef Kyla
- Tortilla Soup from Scratch, with loads of garnish and flavour!
- Vegetarian Cheese Quesadillas – learn knife skills and how to make them crispy on the outside, melting in the middle.
- Homemade Salsa- A sweeter version of a classic fresh salsa, using tangy pineapple, lime, cilantro, red onions and tomatoes.
- Mexican Cookies
Wednesday March 28 11am-2pm with Chef Kyla
- Caprese Salad – all about the plating!
- Chicken Cacciatore served with Spaghettini- “Hunter Style’ baked chicken to warm your belly.
- Garlic Crostinis
- Mini Pavlova filled with Strawberry Balsamic Compote and Basil garnish – delizioso!
Thursday March 29 11am-2pm with Chef Sonal
- Asian Sliders- Asian pork sliders fragrant of sophisticated flavors of garlic, and garlic, but with the irresistible temptation of bacon topped with a mouth blowing crunch factor of tangy toppings.
- Bright ‘N Tangy Pickled Radish- A punch of brightness that can liven up any simple dish– In this case a tangy topping to the rich Pork-Pork Asian Sliders.
- Rainbow Slaw- What if you could taste a savory rainbow?? Lets try with this light, refreshing, and slaw, also to top our sliders but just as easily enjoyed on the side.
- Sweet Potato Dippers- A twist on the fries to your burger! How about some sweet potato fries served with a cool and creamy cilantro lime dipping sauce? I think yes!!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
*Only sold as a series but may open up for individual classes if space remains. Leave name with wait list for notification.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.