- This event has passed.
St. Patricks Day Brunch! Adults Only with Chef Kyla! **SOLD OUT, CALL TO WAITLIST
March 12 @ 10:30 am - 1:30 pm$89.00
*All guests must be dually vaccinated.
St. Patricks Day is a day to celebrate the Irish! Chef Kyla has put together a menu with some of the traditional favourites, and you know her recipes will have the twist she is famous for! Guests are asked to help out with some of the cooking so don’t be shy! And don’t forget to BYOGreenBeer!
- Bite Size Breakfast Scotch Eggs- Soft boiled quail eggs wrapped with a mixture of maple, ground pork, fresh herbs, shaved nutmeg and a crisp corn flake crust. Lightly fried to golden brown and served with warm English mustard.
- Simple Soda Bread with a Smokey Salmon Spread – An Irish staple originating from the 1830’s using bicarbonate soda and buttermilk instead of yeast to level the loaf. Cooked in a iron pot to get that hard crust, dense texture and sour tang we all love. We’ll serve the bread with some thinly sliced smoked salmon on top of a lemon, horseradish cream cheese and fresh herbs.
- Roasted Shiraz Shepards’ Pie – Roasted cauliflower, creamy yukon gold mashed potatoes, fresh rosemary, lots of shiraz wine, parmeggiano reggiano, a true beef stock and ground lamb or beef- no, not heaven in your mouth- its the greatest Pie of all time!!
- Irish Greens – Soft Boston or Bibb lettuce dressed with a creamy tarragon sauce and finished with semi-bitter watercress and a splash of malt vinegar
- Chocolate Guinness Poke Cake and Rebina Infused Whip- Naturally the star of the show, our Chocolate Guinness drenched Poke Cake wraps up our day and sends us home with a happy belly and urge for more Rebina Whipped Cream. Warning: there may or may not be vanilla bean ice cream involved.
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.