Tapas for Summer! With Chef Glenys Morgan!
August 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$89.00 – $149.99
Join Chef Glenys Morgan for some famous small bites from Spain that can easily make a lazy summer feast- with Sangria of course! Will be a great night!
- Another Summer Gazpacho– tomato based, chilled to ease the heat
- Goat Cheese Croquettes with Spiced Membrillo- Creamy inside, crunchy outside with a dip made from Spain’s favourite quince jam
- Cheesy Garlic Mushrooms- Manchego, herbs and mushrooms- ready for lots of crusty bread
- Bruschetta with Roasted Peppers and Spanish Olives- we’ll use smoked olives
- Grilled Prawns with Garlicky Tomato-Pepper Alioli- easiest grill ever
- Garlicky Potatoes with Lemon Drizzle- perfect on their own or with steak
- Chocolate Olive Oil Cake- made with delicious Spanish olive oil
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.