- This event has passed.
Teen Cuisine! After-School 4-Part (Nov 13,20,27) Series for Ages 12-16 with Chef Kyla!
November 13, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm$149
**Sign up enabled on November 13 posting. Sold as a series only.**
HANDS-ON SO SPACE IS LIMITED
If your teen loves cooking they will love this after-school series of classes taught by Chef Kyla! Each class offers hands-on instruction getting them used to the basics: measuring, chopping, following recipes, menu development, and more. All they have to bring is their appetite, everything is supplied for them. At the end of the class they will set up their place setting and enjoy a meal together. These classes will teach them skills for a lifetime!
Tuesday November 13th, 2018 330-6pm
- Thai Spring Rolls with Homemade Chili Dipping Sauce
- Thai Red Curry Chicken- a classic dish from Thailand with bold curry flavors in a rich creamy sauce loaded with chicken and veggies.
- Coconut Rice- fluffy white rice to take you from the cloudy Vancouver day to a tropical island of fragrant coconut.
- Thai Basil Lemonade
Tuesday November 20th, 2018 330-6pm
- Jalapeno Corn Bread from Scratch
- Hearty Beef Stew with homemade dumplings
- Caesar-Infusion Brussel Sprouts
Tuesday November 27th, 2018 330-6pm
- Homemade Pretzels with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Spinach Ricotta Calzones – the Fundamentals of Pizza, but Fully Loaded!
- Maple Chili Popcorn
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.