Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Teen Cuisine! After-School Series for Ages 12-16 with Chef Kyla!
September 11, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
**SIGN UP ENABLED ON SEPTEMBER 4 POSTING.**
If your teen loves cooking they will love this after-school series of classes taught by Chef Kyla! Each class offers hands-on instruction getting them used to the basics: measuring, chopping, following recipes, menu development, and more. All they have to bring is their appetite, everything is supplied for them. At the end of the class they will set up their place setting and enjoy a meal together. These classes will teach them skills for a lifetime!
Tuesday September 4th, 2018 330-6pm
- Bruschetta Mushroom Caps!- Roma Tomatoes, Fresh Basil And Balsamic Nestled Into Garlic Butter Mushrooms And Baked With Parmesan Cheese
- Chicken Cordon Bleu, A French Classic!- Breaded Chicken Breast Stuffed With Swiss Cheese And Ham,Baked In The Oven And Topped With A Dijon Cream Sauce
- Cauliflower Mash With Lemon Zest And Fresh Herbs
Tuesday September 11th, 2018 330-6pm
- Honey Garlic Pork Lettuce Wraps
- “King Of Dumplings”- Handmade Vegetarian Gyozas With Dipping Sauce Served With Chinese 5 Spiced Caramelized Onions And Micro Greens
- Sesame Teriyaki Edamame Beans
Tuesday September 18th, 2018 330-6pm
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Served With Warm Pita
- Chimichurri Salmon Burgers With Avacado Aioli, Gouda Cheese And Baby Kale
- Salt And Vinegar French Fries
Tuesday September 25th, 2018 330-6pm
- Thai Sweet Potato Skins, A Twist On The Traditional Appie!- Sweet Potato Skins Smothered In Cheese, Cilantro, Fresh Lime, Pomegranate And A Coconut Cream Drizzle
- Loaded Veggie Teriyaki Stirfry With Chow Mein Noodles!!
- Marinated Cucumber Salad, A Refreshing Finish To The Menu!
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to email@example.com.