Click Here to learn more about our Cooking Classes and Private Party options for both adults and kids/teens >>>
- This event has passed.
Teens Cook! 4-Day Summer Chef Series! Luxe Grilling! Age 12-17 **3 SPACES LEFT
August 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - August 15, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
If you have a young aspiring chef in your household they will enjoy this series of cooking and learning! These classes focus on ingredients and techniques and teach the fundamentals and basics to equip them with skills for life. Students will make their meal together, set their own place setting, and eat together when everything is ready. Then they will clean their stations and make sure they leave the kitchen tidy. This class will teach them how to make fabulous fare on their own! Buy a child a burger and they will eat for a day, teach them how to cook one and wow, you have your own little chef for life! Pretty soon YOU will have dinner on the table!
Everything they need to prepare the goods will be provided: apron, cutting boards, mixing bowls, recipes and assistance. Most importantly, this class will be fun!
All recipes are nut-free, however Posh Pantry is not a nut-free facility.
Monday: Greek Grilling!
- Homemade Tzatziki with Pita
- Sausage and Pepper Pot
- Chicken Souvlaki
- Greek Salad with loads of feta and oregano
- Greek Yogurt and Honey
Tuesday: The Ultimate Steak!
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings with Spicy Dip and Celery Sticks
- Sirloin Steaks on the Grill
- Sautéed Greens with Parmesan
- Double Stuffed Roast Potatoes
- Chocolate Brownies with vanilla ice cream
Wednesday: Burger Mania!
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus in Puff Pastry
- Luxe Beef Bacon Mushroom Cheeseburgers
- Homemade Fries with Garlic Aioli
- Quinoa Salad with loads of vegetables and a tangy vinaigrette
- Strawberry Shortcake
Thursday: Seafood Extravaganza!
- Cucumber Canapes with Salmon Spread
- Lemon Butter Prawns with Sliced Baguette
- Seared and Oven-Baked Cod with Red Curry and Sweet Potato
- Lime Mini Bundt Cakes
To register for this class please scroll down to book online and enter information below. Please have credit card ready as payment is required to secure your space. No seats can be held. Gift cards cannot be redeemed online but you can reserve with credit card and exchange for gift card in store the day of the class or before. All class cancelations receive store credit, however ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT GIVEN WITHIN 72 HOURS OF CLASS STARTING. You may send someone in your place or forfeit your seat and we will send the recipes. Don’t forget you receive 10% off your shopping the day of your class! Excludes sale items,gift cards, and future classes. Any inquiries can also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.